Monday, June 10, 2013

* On the Island: A Novel Promo Offer

On the Island: A Novel is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Walmart.


COMPLETELY blown away!!!
I'm ridiculously hard to please when it comes to romance novels. I make no qualms about my quirks. If I hate a book, I will always say so. I don't sugarcoat. I usually raise eyebrows at books with overwhelmingly 5 star reviews. I figure this is the author paying people to shill and/or friends of the authors. Basically deceptive and fake reviews. There's so much of this going on so it's not uncommon to think of.

But I got the sample and something about it hooked me good so I bought it, read it and FELL IN LOVE with it.

5 stars is a rarity for me. When I 5 star something, trust me that you can take it to the bank. I found this book on the romance forum as a recommendation for older heroine/younger hero. The age gap made me balk for a minute but after reading the sample I couldn't resist the pull of this book.

There wasn't ONE THING I disliked in this book. Not a single thing. It was all around, 100%, grade A PERFECTION.

The hero is perfect...



  • New York Times Bestseller
  • Ages 18 and Up
  • Romance novel
  • Fiction
  • Author: Tracey Garvis Graves



On the Island: A Novel

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 28% for this On the Island: A Novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment