Monday, May 20, 2013

>>> The Proposal Big SALE

The Proposal is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.


The rest of the story
The Proposal is the second half of the story that began in The Proposition. While I really enjoyed The Proposition, The Proposal fell a little flat for me.

This book begins three weeks after The Proposition ends. I want to say that I really liked both Emma and Aidan in the first book and I liked them together. In this book, I despise Emma. She annoys the heck out of me. She's self-righteous and hypocritical. To the max. Yes, he broke her heart, I get that...but...if you're going to make a promise, as Emma did to Aidan, that you will try to work things out, then the best way to try to work that out is NOT to keep throwing what he did in his face but to discuss it. Which she refuses to do.

SPOILERS:

So let's talk a minute about Dr. Nadeen. The unprofessional Dr. Nadeen who hits on Emma while she is...





The Proposal

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 78% for this The Proposal...

No comments:

Post a Comment